Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What 2 states have the most NFL teams?

Caution, this may be a pr... err, trick question.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
california @ florida

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
NY has 3 as well Giants, Jets, & Bills. I know out of the 3 only the bills play in ny but there still called the NY Jets and Giants.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
oops forgot about NY

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
california @ florida
Correct. You can't count New York as having 3 because both the Jets and Giants play their HOME games in New Jersey... no matter what they're called, they're not New York teams, they're New Jersey teams.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Correct. You can't count New York as having 3 because both the Jets and Giants play their HOME games in New Jersey... no matter what they're called, they're not New York teams, they're New Jersey teams.

roadkill
It does make sense Doug, but I will have to disagree. The reason being is b/c North NJ, where these teams play, is actually part of NYC. I mean, sure it is a different state, but 99% of the people there drive to NYC for work haha. :) Just me being a smart ass.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does make sense Doug, but I will have to disagree. The reason being is b/c North NJ, where these teams play, is actually part of NYC. I mean, sure it is a different state, but 99% of the people there drive to NYC for work haha. :) Just me being a smart ass.
That's cool, because it was me being a smart ass in the first place by asking the question... knowing all along someone would answer New York. But then, I'm just a California smart ass. :hey:

roadkill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts