·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The hill was alot steeper than it looks in the Video

·
Registered
184 Posts
Top of the World... well thats what people i know call it, right behind him was the Walmart parking lot.

When I was there Sat, seen the most insane thing, that hillclimb, the step one you can see from the highway or the parking lot, some dude on a stock looking and sounding Brute Force went up it, I never seen a 4 wheel drive go up it.

Standing there, me and my friends seen this guy going down the easy hill, he looks at it, line its up, and punches it, I'am like no way is he making this with that quad, flipped open my cell phone, I thought for sure it was a Life Flight, but he made it, good thing for him...no way 3 people on the hill would of held it back from flipping down the hill or into Walmarts parking lot.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
your xx sounds really good i love the difference a built engine makes to the sound of it over just exhaust!:yay:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live in pa and i love the coal fields! where i ride its alll a coal fields, it is so much fun and makes for some crazy hill climbs! Have any of you guys been to tri county atv befor? I ride at this place we call the pyrimids, its an old strip mine, and the put all the dirt and rocks in a mountain like pile thats in the shape of a pyrimid, great climbs!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your xx sounds really good i love the difference a built engine makes to the sound of it over just exhaust!:yay:
Thanks, I can't take the credit Eric did all the work! I can tell you it runs even better than it sounds. Nash rode it and said it was like riding a 2 stroke!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts