Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to St. Helen/Rose City Michigan on 2-3 Oct 2010. Any Michiganders want to meet up and ride then let me know or we just bump into each other on the trail. This is my first time out on the open trails to test out the indurance of the beast. I hope my helmet cam is in before I go so I can share my videos with everyone. Send me a text if you think you will be in the area. James 248-506-1133.
:xx:

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Wish I was at home. I'd most def. make the journey out there. Can't wait to see pictures of what I'm missing. Have a good time man!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Super rat did you do crash your quad? Lets see some pics!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The day before I went to Rose City Michigan and hit the MX track. Lots of jumps to practice on. by the 3rd time I was jumping with confidense. The stock shocks handled the landing nicely.

The next day I rode to Houghton Lake from St. Helen, Michigan. It was a 5.5 hour ride with gas and lunch. A big mix of trail conditions...tight trails, curvy trails, rocky trails, open snowmobile trails, hills, sand. The worst part was the woopi di doos and I paid for it the next day by laying in bed all day. I am not looking to take that trip again any time soon.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics of Rose City, Michigan and the track. Took them with my camera phone.
Sky Natural landscape Bedrock Tree Grass

Cloud Sky Plant community Tree Land lot

Cloud Plant Sky Vehicle Land lot

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is across from the track with a different kind of riding style. This place is so cool. MX track, trails, hills, sand, mud.

Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Land lot

Plant Outdoor recreation Tree Slope Bedrock

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts