Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the st joe park open for atv's i looked around online and found out epa wanted to close it down?? Anyone ride here how is it???

·
Registered
132 Posts
captamer71 its open we rode there a couple weekends ago. Its $5 to get in got to have helmets and flags spark arrestors. Its the best place in missouri that ive been to. Lots of sand/tailings and lots of good trails from easy to very difficult. Its worth checking out. Another place I just heard about is called leerjack its in the same area as st. joe. never been there but go to leerjack.com it sounds cool

·
Registered
121 Posts
It is still open to ride, my favorite place in the missouri area I have been there quite a few times I will be sure to post some pictures next time I go out there

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWESOME THANKS
It would be a long drive for us and all of us but one wouldnt pass sounds reguirements and we gotta go get ks ohv stickers

·
Registered
132 Posts
I rode leerjack this past weekend its a little farther south down 67 bout 35 miles. Its a great place. Really nice people great facilities. I could go on for a long time on how nice this place is. They have just about everything you need for a days ridingon site fuel food parts you name it. Theres 40 miles of trails including 3 miles of riverfront along the st francis. They were having drag races when we went. The have grandstands lights the hole nine. I cant stress it enough this is a place if youre close enough to ride st. joes to go check out. Im in no way associated with them im just real excited to have a place like this to go riding. Check it out they got a site Leerjack.com

·
Registered
121 Posts
AWESOME THANKS
It would be a long drive for us and all of us but one wouldnt pass sounds reguirements and we gotta go get ks ohv stickers
I did not have a sticker on my xx when I went out there I always go during the week when it is not crowded at all however as far as noise requirements and tags from my experience there, they dont check. If you have a helmet and a flag you're pretty much good to go. Now this is just my experience there I would hate for you to drive all the way out there and not be allowed to ride but it really is a great place to ride. :xx:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts