Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I never post on here but I've been a member for awhile. Just do alot of reading and learning :thanks:

Anyways, I got a group of riders going to Flat River in Missouri this Saturday. A couple 450's, couple 400's a 3 wheeler or two and some dirt bikes. Oh yea, and me on my 700...We will be there from about 10am-5pm.

If any of you do head out there, look for the blue Avalanche with 24's on it and a trailer hooked to it. I hope I get to see a couple 700xx's out there! Last time I went I had the only one there! :xx:

Matt

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd love to come out there and I would but my xx is in the shop

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a great time out there. It was a beautiful day too (was in just a tshirt and jeans by 11am). Did a bunch of trail riding and spent a good hour at the drag spot. Got a good bit of 450 kills, but my favorite was the destruction of an 04 ds650 with the big 3. I thought for sure he would get me, but I got him from a stop and from a roll several times. I'll have some video up soon of me getting beat by a mildly modded Polaris outlaw 525. We raced about 25 times and we split every other race. Those things are quick!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts