Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to St joes for a week with the wife for vacation the week of October 24 to the 31. Never been there before so if anyone is around that area let me know if you want to hook up and ride.

Any points of interest that I should know about?

How are they with DB levels? Don’t want another ticket for that.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ive never had them say anything to me or anyone else while there about db's. It is a state park and it is patrolled so it is possible but I would say unlikely. Weve been there maybe 8 times over the past two years. It is a great place to ride. When you go down into the riding area from the campround stay to the left and ride the trail that goes around the entire outside of the park. It is a great ride I think its 8 miles there are a few areas that could be tough for less experienced riders, tough but not impossible. Stick to the fence to stay on that trail, there are maps around the park and the trails are numbered. I think its #100. You guys should have fun theres great riding for all levels of riders. Enjoy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks for the advice Steve and I hope you can make it Trater. It should be a good time. Hopefully the weather holds up too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
St. Joe's is a blast.. I take my boys down to ride and if we don't camp out we hang out all day and then drive home.. If it's busy when your there be careful b/c some of the trails are tight with blind corners and crossovers.. I almost had a side by side hit me, however he was flying around the corners.. Like Steve said the outer trail is great, lots of room and plenty of places to open it up and catch some whoops.. Enjoy your trip..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts