Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned and re-oiled my air filter and now my bike stalls sometimes in neutral and a bit more on slow technical trails. I have EHS programmer is my bike running to rich or lean?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I oiled, squeezed, patted dry with paper towels and let it sit for 48 hours before riding. The fan was coming on here and there.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I cleaned and re-oiled my air filter and now my bike stalls sometimes in neutral and a bit more on slow technical trails. I have EHS programmer is my bike running to rich or lean?
you may just need to adjust your idle. The physical one not on the controller, you can also lower the green blue setting to get fuel to start being added earlier. 99% of ideling and under 1400rpm issues on almost all efi atv's are caused by tps out of calibration or throttle plate being set wrong.

your above scenario wont change anything other than if you sucked oil from the filter in and fouled a plug

scuzz but your case you just need a new controller lol :tup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol I checked the service manual and all I could find was how to check the idle nothing about adjusting it. I will try adding fuel to the green blue and see how that goes I guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts