Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to stick with stock rims, I'm leaning towards getting

Kendra Bear Claw 23*8*11 for my rears

and was wondering if i should also up the size for my front tires as well or stay at the stock size tire.

was leaning toward

Kendra Kutter either 22*7*10 or 21*7*10

or

Kendra Bear Claw 22*8*10 or 23*7*10

any suggestions??

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in the same boat looking at the kutters and klaws. Ride alot of rutted trails and some deep mud.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm new at the quad thing, but the traction of these tires are insane. I can say that on wet grass they don't hook up as well as wet dirt if that helps. The klaws look beefy just didn't know what kind of ride I would get at 40 to 60 mph.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I am going to stick with stock rims, I'm leaning towards getting

Kendra Bear Claw 23*8*11 for my rears

and was wondering if i should also up the size for my front tires as well or stay at the stock size tire.

was leaning toward

Kendra Kutter either 22*7*10 or 21*7*10

or

Kendra Bear Claw 22*8*10 or 23*7*10

any suggestions??
where do you see the bear claw listed in that size?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What kind of riding do you do? I had the bear claws and I wasn't a fan unless it was for only super sloppy stuff. And even then I was only slightly better than what you could do with a razr or kutter. And you loose more ability to slide the rear around and end up with more front end push

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought claws 2 weeks ago , 24-9-11 , they are very cheap tires , I dont like them because dont slide at all when cornering , cant do donut , even with 13T front,acceleration and handling are decreased very much only to get more clearance and mud traction. I consider now to buy 10 inch with razr , and keep bear claws as spare .11 inch douglas wheels/tires razr are about 40% more expensive than 10 inch .

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
The Bear Klaw 23x8x11 are good in the thick slow stuff, if you hit 4th or 5th then they kinda fishtail alot espicailly on hard pack trails. If you can get the Kenda Kutter 22x9x11 then get them. Match them with the Kenda Klaw XC 22x7x10 and you would have perfection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts