Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you get a stem such as a houser if its plus 1 inch does that mean the stem is plus 1 inch longer than stock ??? I get confused because it says with clamp. So is it plus one with clamp or without ???

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
If you get a stem such as a houser if its plus 1 inch does that mean the stem is plus 1 inch longer than stock ??? I get confused because it says with clamp. So is it plus one with clamp or without ???
without...... but better doublncheck:xx:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im on the fence between these 2 handle bar combos.

Houser +1 anti vibe stem with atv four play bars. Down side is they come in 12 degree sweep. which i think is more for mx. the stem and handle bar combo should be 2 inch higher than stock.

fasst bars 15 degree quad racer with roxx anti vibe +2 raiser clamp. also 2 inch higher than stock.

They both would be around the same price since the roxx roser is $160 and the houser +1 stem is $170 both bars are $350 but can get flex bars $70 off.

Im leaning toward flex bar with +2 riser due to the bar bend which is more like stock and is is better suited for trail riding and desert compared to soft bar with 12 degree sweep for mx.

Let me know what you guys think i should get.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I run the +2 tiexera tech stem, with 15' flexx bars and find it works well for me but I am 6,2 what kind of rising do you do mainly and what setups have you had in the past on previous machines,

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I run +2" Teixeira Tech stem ,Precision antishock and vibe clamps,Easton 1 1/8" bars and Pro Taper pillow grips. I did an 8 hour enduro and no blisters. I love this setup.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
in the handle bar part i personally like the stock handlebar measurements, they are really close to the raptor bend and that is the rise and bend i prefer , the raptor and the 700xx ,400xx, and 450r are all pretty close, thats what i like !:xx:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts