Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys! just got my 700xx back from a top end tear down, took it out on the street to see if everything was still the same. You guys know i had to see how it did on the top end! I had my friend clock me in his car ( A dodge magnum with the hemi engine) In about a mile or so he was doing 80mph and i was still a good 40 to 50 feet in front of him! That puts me somewhere between 85 to 87mph! Not to mention i'm still stock! No pipe, no change on the sprocket, no power commander! I remember someone had put a video on our forum showing he got 140km which is 85mph. I'm afraid he wasn't lying! I talked the the shop where i had the top end repaired and asked what they had done to it, the guy told me he had tweaked the fuel injection allowing it to get more fuel. :yay:

·
Registered
97 Posts
That sounds right to me. I ran next to a 09 raptor 700 with a speedometer on the street. He topped out at 83 mph I kept pulling.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:yay:
did he really top out or get scared? what do you think the top speed is?
i think he topped out! and i think our top speed is about 86mph! the power of the trx 700 is amazing! my brother has a raptor 660 with some mods, eldenbrock carbeurator, stage 2 hotcams, full system hmf pipe. When i raced him on the street i was pulling away by atleast 4 quads by 4th gear! I'm a black guy and i love quads! I've only been riding for a little over a year. Now i'm a full blown racer! check me out this year gonna try gncc out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts