Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my 700 a few months ago and i'm lookin for mods to put on it like aftermarket exhaust, front bumper, skid plates and stuff like that. i haven't ever messed with racin fourwheelers before so i don't know whats good and whats not. the fourwheeler is completely stock right now. the first thing that i want is an exhaust. what do ya'll recommend as far as good sound and good performance?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Talk to Eric @ EHS. He's a super nice guy who's been very helpful.

I don't have any experience with their programmer, but I do have experience with the lid, of which I am very happy. With them introducing a full exhaust via Barker, IMO they have a great package. We have other sponsors here, that are great to, I just have personal experience with EHS.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ya'll. now i just gotta save up my money. might take a little while though seein as how min. wage while payin a note on it every month kinda drains my wallet. oh well, i don't regret buyin it though. :) anyone have any sound clips or videos on how the Barker exhaust sounds on the xx?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
hey everyone, i do a lot more readin on this fourm than i do posting, but none the less i think this is the BEST fourm out there. as far as the amount of knowledge and experience behind the bars. long story short i was wonderin who actually has the big 3 package from ehs? and if u do i am a trail rider (lotsa rocks hills and mud) is this the package 4 me or are there other options 4 me to explore as im sure any of u can relate 900$ is a lot of money to part with

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
hey everyone, i do a lot more readin on this fourm than i do posting, but none the less i think this is the BEST fourm out there. as far as the amount of knowledge and experience behind the bars. long story short i was wonderin who actually has the big 3 package from ehs? and if u do i am a trail rider (lotsa rocks hills and mud) is this the package 4 me or are there other options 4 me to explore as im sure any of u can relate 900$ is a lot of money to part with

i decided to start a new thread and cant erase this one sorry bout the confusion if u could relpy on the "big 3 do it or dont do it'' thread i would appreciate it sorry again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.