Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my 700 a few months ago and i'm lookin for mods to put on it like aftermarket exhaust, front bumper, skid plates and stuff like that. i haven't ever messed with racin fourwheelers before so i don't know whats good and whats not. the fourwheeler is completely stock right now. the first thing that i want is an exhaust. what do ya'll recommend as far as good sound and good performance?

·
Registered
237 Posts
www.ehsracing.com They have the complete system for us. And the person you talk to on the phone is the person who builds them. Air box lid, programmer and Barker exhaust. Buy the whole package and save. This is the next mod I am saving for. I think the exhaust is still on sale.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Talk to Eric @ EHS. He's a super nice guy who's been very helpful.

I don't have any experience with their programmer, but I do have experience with the lid, of which I am very happy. With them introducing a full exhaust via Barker, IMO they have a great package. We have other sponsors here, that are great to, I just have personal experience with EHS.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ya'll. now i just gotta save up my money. might take a little while though seein as how min. wage while payin a note on it every month kinda drains my wallet. oh well, i don't regret buyin it though. :) anyone have any sound clips or videos on how the Barker exhaust sounds on the xx?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
hey everyone, i do a lot more readin on this fourm than i do posting, but none the less i think this is the BEST fourm out there. as far as the amount of knowledge and experience behind the bars. long story short i was wonderin who actually has the big 3 package from ehs? and if u do i am a trail rider (lotsa rocks hills and mud) is this the package 4 me or are there other options 4 me to explore as im sure any of u can relate 900$ is a lot of money to part with

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
hey everyone, i do a lot more readin on this fourm than i do posting, but none the less i think this is the BEST fourm out there. as far as the amount of knowledge and experience behind the bars. long story short i was wonderin who actually has the big 3 package from ehs? and if u do i am a trail rider (lotsa rocks hills and mud) is this the package 4 me or are there other options 4 me to explore as im sure any of u can relate 900$ is a lot of money to part with

i decided to start a new thread and cant erase this one sorry bout the confusion if u could relpy on the "big 3 do it or dont do it'' thread i would appreciate it sorry again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts