·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got one they want rid of

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have 2 sets with bald tires, i just keep buyin takeoffs, lol, beats changin 'em !!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as soon as my friend gets back fromvacation ill know if i need a set or not...he suposedly has 2 sets of 450 wheels sittin there

·
Registered
354 Posts
ok, just let me know, you can have them both for like 40 bucks if you want, the tires are bald, but if you have a blowout or ever need another rim, well...you'd have a spare...I'm going to spray the one set i have with rubberized undercoating and see how they come out and how they last

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if it dont hold up i do powdercoat

·
Registered
354 Posts
thanks, i actually have a gun, had an oven in my shop but it was just an old craigslist kitchen oven, it gave up on me, havent got a new one yet and i dont lika my pizza smellin like powdercoat, so i no longer bake stuff in my kitchen , lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
SUPER you have got to be the most country MO FO i know lmao
Yep, born on the mountains buddy, hard to beat good ol fashioned pennsylvania ingenuity sometimes...have you never heard of anyone using a regular oven to bake powdercoating ? i baked engine enamel on, powdercoating, cured clay sculptures and even used it to heat my garage in the winter, LOL, best tool i've ever owned :lmao:

honestly though, some friends an i went in on a gun when our powdercoater started overcharging, i went to school for autobody, so i got some information, we got the gun, i got a cheap oven and cleaned the crap out of it, cleaned my parts washer and switched from mineral spirits to acetone, got a cheap sandblaser andset it up with some covered lighting in an old steel shed lined with tarps and did a few pieces of scrap metal, came out nice, so i ended up doing hubs, swingarms and other stuff, i loaned out the sandblaster for a neighbor to do a frame, never got it back, the oven quit and the shed rusted out, but someday i'll set it up again, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts