Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced my front rims so the stockers are up for grabs. One of the wheels is in great shape with normal scratches and scuffs but no dents, dings, or bends. The other is in the same condition except for a dent in the outer lip. The dent is not bad enough to cause air loss, so it would be fine for someone who actually bent up a rim. I will post pics this evening. Not sure how to price them but was thinking $50 shipped for the pair?

Bryan

·
Registered
551 Posts
WOW HEY DID U STEAL MY WHEELS!!!!Those look like mine. JK LOL mine are bent to haydees!!! I ride way too hard for stock wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW HEY DID U STEAL MY WHEELS!!!!Those look like mine. JK LOL mine are bent to haydees!!! I ride way too hard for stock wheels.

Yea, the stock rims don't take much abuse, LOL. Funny thing is that I don't even know when it happened!

·
Banned
711 Posts
that one wheel looks great, and the one with the bent lip isnt bad, you could have that cut out for beadlocking rims.

iam gonna have to pass how ever

·
Registered
58 Posts
I replaced my front rims so the stockers are up for grabs. One of the wheels is in great shape with normal scratches and scuffs but no dents, dings, or bends. The other is in the same condition except for a dent in the outer lip. The dent is not bad enough to cause air loss, so it would be fine for someone who actually bent up a rim. I will post pics this evening. Not sure how to price them but was thinking $50 shipped for the pair?

Bryan
Do u still have these rims?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.