Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock front wheels off my 700XX for sale. The do have some scratches and scuffs on them, mostly from me changing tires out, but they are perfectly straight, no dents. If you give me an e-mail address, I can send you some pics. Looking to get $75 shipped for the pair. Will accept paypal only.

Doug

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about $60 shipped.

Doug

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about to Canada?
If you want to pay the extra shipping, I will look into it. I planned on spending about $20 to ship them, leaving me with $40. If you want to do $40 then pay whatever shipping costs, I could do that. If you give me your shipping address I can look into what UPS would charge and let you know.

Doug

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you want to pay the extra shipping, I will look into it. I planned on spending about $20 to ship them, leaving me with $40. If you want to do $40 then pay whatever shipping costs, I could do that. If you give me your shipping address I can look into what UPS would charge and let you know.
Doug

Find out what the shipping is first.

Address
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
K6H-6W8

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Find out what the shipping is first.

Address
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
K6H-6W8
Looks like shipping would be $30, so total for both wheels would be $70 shipped. If you want some pics, let me have your e-mail address and I will send you some. Any other questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks like shipping would be $30, so total for both wheels would be $70 shipped. If you want some pics, let me have your e-mail address and I will send you some. Any other questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug
I'll take them. email or PM me your Paypal.

·
Registered
375 Posts
payment sent

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD!!!!

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Doug,

do you still have that polished baja t9? Will that work on our XX's? (I saw your post on 450.org)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doug,

do you still have that polished baja t9? Will that work on our XX's? (I saw your post on 450.org)
Yes, I still have the one Baja and yes it will work on the 700XX. You will just need to buy another in the matching offset. (4:1)

Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts