Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if there is any interest for this stuff, but here is what I have

stock header pipe (surface rust, no dents, no leg heat shield, but has the fender heat shield)
Uni Air filter (used)
stock piston (no scratches)
stock cam (no decomp installed)
13 tooth sprocket

feel free to make an offer and send me your zip so I can estimate shipping. I will try to throw up some pics when I have time.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. will take just about any offer. lol

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the ignorance but the 13 tooth sprocket will increase the bottom end? also the uni filter is an upgrade from stock?
yes the 13 tooth will get you through the gears quicker, and the filter is an upgrade. only have an hour on the 13 tooth, and I think 2 rides on the uni. it has some sand stuck to the filter oil on the outside, but I can try to clean it up before I ship it if your interested. I cant seem to find super cheap shipping, so I will give u both for a couple bucks over the cost of shipping, just need your zip code.

·
Registered
53 Posts
USPS is usually cheapest for smaller items. Their regular ground shipping will only be around $8 for something like that.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I just figured out that u have to hit the show all options check box or it only shows u the most expensive option. it was like 30 something bucks, then I clicked the box and the cheapest was like 10 bucks. ups wanted 16.75. crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.