Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Just a little info....I recovered a 700xx from the back of a truck...could not find owner as he did not report it stolen...After many calls out of state and to Honda Motor Corp I found him and will be returning his 700xx.....He advised he had it stolen in Tenn and didn't think he would see it again and failed to report it to Police...If you have a unit stolen ALWAYS report it stolen with VIN # and any identifiable changes that make it different from others...It makes it easier for police who recover them to contact the owner..Thanks for letting me share your web...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thank you for posting. I haven't seen many officers go the extra mile to try and find a missing ATV and the owner. You are a rarity in our off road world. Both of my ATV's are with Honda and the State of Ohio, and insured.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
james,
My hats off to you. :tup: That was a wonderful thing that you did. Thank you for the service to your community and others. We need more individuals like you in the departments throughout the country that are willing to go the extra mile.
Very Respectfully,
Sid

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
A+ Thumbs up! I agree with everyone else! ... a RARE occasion, wish there were more like you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow! I hope if that if mine ever gets jacked that someone with your integrety is on the case!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts