Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted wrong place but wanted this visible...

Anybody have a bike stolen? on ebay they are parting out an XX like I have NEVER seen.... All the plastics, The motor, the frame, brakes, head / tail light, Calipers, startor etc...
All by the same guy.

Wanted to throw this out here so that if you have had one stolen and he is in your local area, check him out... stickers on the plastics might match yours.

Then again if it is not stolen... then the frame is 1400, motor is 2 grand etc...

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It's not the first one to be parted out, The others have checked out to be legit.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yeah most people part out their bike to make more money off them. Like you said the frame is 1400 the motor 2000 the bike new is no more than 4500. then you still have a ton of extra parts to get rid of. you just make more money parting out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's funny this thread came up, because I was looking on Ebay yesterday and thinking the exact same thing..."betcha it's stolen". I would have to say that the great thing about parting out the bike is there is not a lot of stock parts for sale yet except brand new, so the money would be crazy if you wanted to sell it piece by piece.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If the saleperson is from PA then it's legit, he buys bikes then sell the parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts