1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday fellow slingers of earth via Honda inspired "weaponry"
going through set up of a new 700 in Black
looking to keep it stock within the warranty period ...obvious reasons..lol
however am trying to decide on any aftermarket goodies that will make it more rideable i.e. Steering Dampers etc
am open to hearing forum members suggestions on s set up close to stock but more rider friendly let me know what you folks reckon be the best mods straight up :beat: o0h look <<<< that wouldnt be a kwaka riders ride gettin beat would it ?...rofl... j/k folks ...some may have needed a lil light humour there ;)

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Gday fellow slingers of earth via Honda inspired "weaponry"
going through set up of a new 700 in Black
looking to keep it stock within the warranty period ...obvious reasons..lol
however am trying to decide on any aftermarket goodies that will make it more rideable i.e. Steering Dampers etc
am open to hearing forum members suggestions on s set up close to stock but more rider friendly let me know what you folks reckon be the best mods straight up :beat: o0h look <<<< that wouldnt be a kwaka riders ride gettin beat would it ?...rofl... j/k folks ...some may have needed a lil light humour there ;)
What would you be ridin,trails, desert , fire roads ,xc,mx or the weekend warrior ?
If being an Aussie , kinda thinkin desert or XC.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
or lets see
new tires maxis razr or kenda new rims if you want
new fatbars and percision bar clamps
nerfs are nice protection, skids bumpers etc...pmr or proarmor there are others too.
uni filter, 13t pretty sure big 3 doesnt void warrenty but not sure.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
options galore there fella.. :p

well atm am out in Central Australia so be a little desert,dune-ish, but will be over at my folks on this as well several thousand acres backing onto rainforest so trails / xc use as well there , guess Im looking initially at a balanced package that can do all those equally well .. the "impossible ask"
from what can see decent tyres plus 13t sprocket , should go well with the nerf's I am going with from AC racing looking at a precision damper plus there was another style on Hardiman atv's webpage that was also looking at.
going with a Sheppard customs front bar , and a full Ricochet skid plate package which I will get Black anodised for it.Uni filter is on the cards also

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
To save some money, the CCP damper is great for the price, lot cheaper than the precision, and for a weekend warrior would be fine. IDk your budget, just thought I'd throw that out there. The others are nice to have, especially the skids. I would check out the whole skid plate though, as some make noise once installed, and if so, I would try to get some rubber for between that and the frame, otherwise it may drive you bananas.

Also, some hand guards would be essential if you ride fast in the woods

1 - 5 of 5 Posts