Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I dont know about the ODI grips but I used Pro Taper pillow grips with Eds anti vibe stem and shock and vibe clamps with Easton bars.
There is ZERO vibration to the bars. Its a wierd and wonderful setup and you dont lose any feedback from the front tyres. Its hard to explain but hell its nice and it works.:D

· Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Picture???

I was thinking about going with the shock and vibe, and relocate the indicators to the plastic that covers the tank. There is a small void between the tank and the plastic cover that I am gonna try to cram them into.

I put mine at the front of the bars under the scoop behind the headlights.
you dont need to see them all the time .

How is the install on an anti vibe stem? Is it difficult/time consuming? Do I have to remove alot of other things to get to it?? Should I go ahead and bite the bullet on the anti vibe stem? Is it worth the cost?
If youre mechanically minded it aint that bad , the hardest bit is setting the toe and not trying to crunch a few fins on the rad.:eek:hno:
I have a race this Sunday but if you would like pics etc on how to do this ,I can do that for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.