Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im stoked... im gona put some miles on my honda sunday, its to flooded by me, so im going to my buddys place to ride, ill be off this weekend. cannotwait....

·
Registered
452 Posts
i got a few acres next to my house thats pretty decent to ride at.. it backs right into travis pastranas back yard where i found a black racing seat.. its gotta be out of one of his toys..

·
Registered
579 Posts
i got a few acres next to my house thats pretty decent to ride at.. it backs right into travis pastranas back yard where i found a black racing seat.. its gotta be out of one of his toys..

you suck!:steamed: LMAO... Wish I had somewhere like that to ride..Have you ever just rode on over to Travis' and asked if you could ride his tracks?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
the pits not at his house ne more.. instead he has a extension ladder up a tree n two in ground trampolins.. shit wierd.. no i havent made it to his house yet ima see if he will come out on day or something.. hes always having parties at his house

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
ask travis to do a double back flip when you see him !

·
Registered
452 Posts
will do.. if i can get him out on saturday ill deff have a video camera

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alright, I know I'm behind the times, but I just heard of him today and his show. We were on a mission over here and one of the guys had a number of episodes of Nitro Circus on his iTouch. That show is awesome. I am hooked on it now and I'm in the middle of trying to download season 2. It's funny how all of this came up in a thread today as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts