Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im stoked... im gona put some miles on my honda sunday, its to flooded by me, so im going to my buddys place to ride, ill be off this weekend. cannotwait....

·
Registered
452 Posts
i got a few acres next to my house thats pretty decent to ride at.. it backs right into travis pastranas back yard where i found a black racing seat.. its gotta be out of one of his toys..

·
Registered
579 Posts
i got a few acres next to my house thats pretty decent to ride at.. it backs right into travis pastranas back yard where i found a black racing seat.. its gotta be out of one of his toys..

you suck!:steamed: LMAO... Wish I had somewhere like that to ride..Have you ever just rode on over to Travis' and asked if you could ride his tracks?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
if travis was in my backyard we WOULD be friends I want to try the flip in the pit so badly...

wylee have fun can't wait to hear the update!!! take pictures or video if you can we (me) like that here! lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
the pits not at his house ne more.. instead he has a extension ladder up a tree n two in ground trampolins.. shit wierd.. no i havent made it to his house yet ima see if he will come out on day or something.. hes always having parties at his house

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
ask travis to do a double back flip when you see him !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alright, I know I'm behind the times, but I just heard of him today and his show. We were on a mission over here and one of the guys had a number of episodes of Nitro Circus on his iTouch. That show is awesome. I am hooked on it now and I'm in the middle of trying to download season 2. It's funny how all of this came up in a thread today as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.