Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If I get my parts, I'll be able to ride next Sunday, working this weekend and still waiting for the parts to show up

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
YOU Dont need more parts!!! :lol:
Yeah! Need to fix what I broke last weekend and replace the clutch due to wear and tear towing Nicky out.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Fendways?
Just giving you a hard time as usual, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! that was the start and you were the end, lol! It's still ok to use but I rather just replace it then get stuck half way up a hill or trail

·
Registered
667 Posts
It would not break half way it would break as far from the truck as you could get! Lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Wylee, you find any places by you yet? as I live 45 mins from you. I wont be able to go sunday as mine is still tore apart and I am awaiting another set of rims and tires, alont with some other mechanical parts for it b/4 I can ride it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i do have a place, the river is going down. its gona be muddy i like that part.its not the best or worst place to ride, if someone wants to try it this sunday im game. also game on the 25 out your way...........

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I will offer to host up 1 or 2 of my places to ride, doing some recon tommorrow morning:yay: and will post up some video and some plans for the following sunday if you dont mind riding down by me:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
i do have a place, the river is going down. its gona be muddy i like that part.its not the best or worst place to ride, if someone wants to try it this sunday im game. also game on the 25 out your way...........
Awesome. I sitll havent found anything in Danbury, all my parts should be in this coming monday or tuesday, but I work pretty much the next 7 days, and have my first race in 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I will offer to host up 1 or 2 of my places to ride, doing some recon tommorrow morning:yay: and will post up some video and some plans for the following sunday if you dont mind riding down by me:hey:
I should be ready to ride this Thursday and of course will be ready for Sunday and perhaps I could get DE700 to join us on Sunday.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i also got a offer to ride with a buddy in liberty, about a 1/2 hr from me. ive been there before. its a good ride. i will call him and ask him if maybe if club members can comalong...........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts