Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just What I Thought, Congrats To The Saints!

·
Registered
302 Posts
i thought the first half sucked but it got better in the second half. glad they won, didn't ever think it'd happen but i'm not complainin. i thought they was gonna lose right at the end until what's his face made that interception.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and wassup with the half time show???... maybe it's because i'm a youngster, but damn!!!!.. it sucked!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It was a great game, It stayed anyone's game until the end. All the Peyton knob gobblers got a foot in their mouths!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
haha i got $50 off my ferind.......that like 15 gallons of fuel...

·
Registered
528 Posts
the who needed more practice and a better sound coordinator,the guitar kept cutting out.

note to self: die with a parka on in case im sent to hell...

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Awesome coaching job and some real ballsy plays being called. On-side kick after halftime! The saints Defense is the reason that I have very little voice right now. I believe they did an excellent job and are way underrated, but I've always said that.

Queen Latifah sucked, The Who not wanting to let QL outsuck them really showed her at halftime. I kept waint for Roger Daltry to start coughing mid-lyric put I believe Britney-esque sampling/over-subbing may have saved them.

The Stones did like a WAY better job, but IMO they were/are a way better band.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts