Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get an opinion from anyone here that either has the experience or knows enough about the different models to help me decide which to get.

I got the itch for one....I saw the Aprilia SXV 550 yesterday and that bikes looks great but not sure about their reliability. There is also the KTM 690 SMC which I believe is more reliable.

There is also the Husqvarna SM610.

I would appreciate any input you guys can give.

·
Registered
115 Posts
A good friend of mine had a husky 610 and loved it. He sold it and bought a quad though. I rode it and it was okay, just not for me. So I guess that what I'm saying is that he would highly recommend the husky

·
Registered
445 Posts
Go the Husky or the KTM........unfortunatly the Aprilia is just too unreliable.

Apparantly the new ('09) Aprilia 450 is the best of the bunch if you have to go the RXV.......bloody sexy V-twin though.

Attached is my 450SMR, for short rides there is nothing that beats a SM.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a nice looking Husky.

I saw that RXV 550 and it looks sexy as hell...fell in love with the damn bike. But I know the Husky is more reliable. Another local dealer has the 09 Husky SM510 in stock.

I checked some research on the Ape reliabilty factor, and I know they have some issues. But it's still not turning off on the bike.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I checked some research on the Ape reliabilty factor, and I know they have some issues. But it's still not turning off on the bike.
......kinda know what you mean

Jessica Simpson is a F*&k head but I'd still do her...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts