Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wrote to them about when they'll have an exhaust for our bike and they responded by stating that there hasn't been that many request for it so it's in the back burner.

So if they had an exhaust for our bike, how many of you would purchase one and if so, can u send them a note telling them that you would be interested.

Love the fact that I can adjust the sound and performance just by removing/installing disc and of course their thumping sound

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have a TC Racing supertrapp full pipe on my 07 TRX450R and love it! i would buy one again anytime! i am about to purchace an 08 leftover 700XX and ran across this thread researching pipes.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't see anything about the XX on their web site

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it back last week but no work done on it since the guy was slow to show up and was leaving for Hatfield. Will get in touch with him after I come back from SSRT since he needs the bike to fit but think that I'll just get a mid pipe made for it since it'll be cheaper

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info but for now I need to put it on hold since I'm hearing a clicking sound coming from the top of the engine, need to check it out and might just have a pipe builder build me a mid pipe and if there's no major issue perhaps a new header since mine is losing its ceramic coating, did Allen said how much his would cost us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts