Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OCC made me a mid pipe so I could use my Supertrapp exhaust, the white stuff on the exhaust is due to me sealing the leaks between the exhaust and mid pipe. Afterwards I realized the clamp was just not tight enough to stop the leak. Have one picture and will post a sound clip later on.

Here's the link of the sound clip, sounds pretty good since I did run the rpm pretty high up...just for a few seconds due to my neighbors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9uPmab2fY

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Whats the white paste looking stuff? No pics of the midpipe and or header?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the sealant that I used to seal the mid pipe to the exhaust, yeah! I know; over done it. lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The header is the OEM and mid pipe was too hard due to the plastic installed, figured most people would want to see the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can add or remove disc, at this moment it's setup with 6 disc wich produces less sound and more low end torque, if I added more disc then it would be louder and produces more high end and less torque.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah! That's why I had to install it on this bike, miss the sound and performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.