Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Surprise Arizona Spring '10

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  rodz by riz 
#1 · (Edited)
Some pics

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I just moved here last year form Bethlehem, Pa. Everywhere you go on the outskirts of Phoenix there are areas to ride. I Pa we had a nice place by the river but it was narrow and only good for dirt bikes. Plus here in Az you can ride on the road if you have aa plate, mirror and horn. The cops don't harrass you like the do in Pa.

#4 ·
really that sounds like fun! Its one of the reasons I like Hatfield that and the people of WV are so nice! so do you have a horn?

#11 · (Edited)
dan lovelace was a standup guy and i knew him very well he coached me thru wrestling and was my running backs coach in football.being a member of the chandler community you would know the true story that the lady was a long time criminal of chandler theft,drugs,robbery,etc..and prior to the shooting that they tried to run him over in their vehicle..and thats why he reacted like that and i dont belame him people are crazy in this town!we need more police officers like dan lovelace to protect from this crazy world.it was very unfortunate that he shot her dead but she inflicted it.

#14 ·
I don't know how long ago you lived here but having been around a lot of the USA Phoenix is mild. The entire downtown goes dead at 7PM unless there's a game or event. I live in Surprise and the cops are actually very friendly vs the nastiness and attitudes I've seen elswhere. The Sherriffs may be different but I haven't had any trouble with them either. The politics here are often childish and petty at the state level but they are getting some control over the illegals although some of the laws are of questionable constitutionality.

#15 ·
I should just keep my mouth shut because there's no way everyone has had the awful experiences I've had with crooks and cops in such a small number of visits. I'm clearly biased. rodz by riz, you don't know Aaron "Hillbilly" Yates do you?

#17 ·
Man, that's messed up. I know them all, too. Small world. Aaron's up in Flagstaff and got a kid, so I've heard. I've not seen him in years, but a mutual friend in Tuscon told me.

Sorry if I offended you guys about the cops. I've been roughed up a couple of times by the cops out there, which made life much more challenging than it already was, when I actually never did anything wrong. I definitely hold a grudge. There's too much judge, jury, and executioner going on with the cops these days. Peace.

#18 · (Edited)
yea aarons in flagstaff with his lady and kid will prob c him n two weeks when i go to the cinders.rick as well lives in flagstaff.man thats crazy like i said before i grew up in chandler with all those fools...lol..small world!thing about cops no worries i had plenty of bad experiences as well was just clearing story on lovelace hes a good friend of mine and he got such a bad rap for that incident but hes a much better person now and is doing way better finacially thats for sure!lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.