Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K i know this isnt about a 700xx but i would like to get some advice on how to adjust suspension on my 09 polaris rzr-s. it was equipped stock with fox podium x shocks, i know they have a rebound adjustment as well as compression. when i jump it the nose dives and back end shoots real high even if im not jumping but just over bumps fast.so heres my question... what do i adjust to help the front end stay up more and back end down? i dont really care if it makes it harder to get air i just dont wanna try frontflips lol. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just hopin someone can help lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
thats gonna be a hard one to fix and dont think you really can that much we have messed around with our teryxs and have not been able to fix that problem either. would say to play with the preload i think thats whats causing it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know they are front heavy either way but like u said i wanna play around and see if i can at least make a difference cuz it really does catapult you out of the seat and thats not that fun lol i thought about maybe sagging the back end a little bit seeing if maybe it would help level out a little bit.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
K i know this isnt about a 700xx but i would like to get some advice on how to adjust suspension on my 09 polaris rzr-s. it was equipped stock with fox podium x shocks, i know they have a rebound adjustment as well as compression. when i jump it the nose dives and back end shoots real high even if im not jumping but just over bumps fast.so heres my question... what do i adjust to help the front end stay up more and back end down? i dont really care if it makes it harder to get air i just dont wanna try frontflips lol. thanks in advance!

Rough geuss , either your preload or rebound need adjusting on the rear.
Less preload or slower rebound .

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent tried adjusting anything i didnt even know what to adjust and wehter to add or take away so thanks for the suggestions i will give it a shot and hope for the best

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.