Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K i know this isnt about a 700xx but i would like to get some advice on how to adjust suspension on my 09 polaris rzr-s. it was equipped stock with fox podium x shocks, i know they have a rebound adjustment as well as compression. when i jump it the nose dives and back end shoots real high even if im not jumping but just over bumps fast.so heres my question... what do i adjust to help the front end stay up more and back end down? i dont really care if it makes it harder to get air i just dont wanna try frontflips lol. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just hopin someone can help lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know they are front heavy either way but like u said i wanna play around and see if i can at least make a difference cuz it really does catapult you out of the seat and thats not that fun lol i thought about maybe sagging the back end a little bit seeing if maybe it would help level out a little bit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent tried adjusting anything i didnt even know what to adjust and wehter to add or take away so thanks for the suggestions i will give it a shot and hope for the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts