Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had the opportunity tide ride a Raptor 700. I couldn't believe the difference in handling between it and my TRX700XX, the Raptor was far better. What can I do to my Honda to even up the odd's? 100% of my riding is in the sand, either sand trails or open desert, and dunes.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You can do a lot to your XX, if I was you I would call Ed at teixeira tech and tell him what you're looking to do and what you have to spend and he will get you set up right. Also you can get a aftermarket sway bar that will give your XX more of a SRA feel like the raptor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is "SRA"?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Solid rear axel

·
Registered
369 Posts
Get some texuria tech adjustable upper a arms (help the front end push) and l8ton racing sway bar (helps the body roll) then get the expensive stuff like front shock like elka or fox if on a budget get some used ds450 front shocks. the stock fronts are useless and for the rear shocks get them revalved and resprung and u should be good to go.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Get some texuria tech adjustable .
Teixeira Tech. Look for the banner at the top of the page. You mmay need to reload a few times before it pops up. The L8ton sway makes a huge difference in cornering. You could also go long travel and wider a-arms. I'm still debating whether I just want uppers or Houser + 0.75. The XX also has some very marginal shocks. It all comes down to how much yo want to budget.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Markas214 i am on my iPod so it is hard to spell everything sorry

·
Registered
355 Posts
Markas214 i am on my iPod so it is hard to spell everything sorry
Cool. I'm not the spelling Gestapo. Just wanted to make sure he got the link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.