Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the interco swamp lites in the back? What is your opinion of them? Are they any good on rocky hills?

·
Registered
51 Posts
im running them they are a double edge sword, they are HEAVY but with heavy u get durability as for rocky terrain they do the trick i wouldnt say they are the best but in the mud or muskeg they are amazing they hook up like crazy when im in the "skeg" i can pull wheelies allday long they just plai hook up in that stuff climbing over wet logs suck with these tires they hookup the best in nything that is a bit softer the hard stuff not so much but its totaly a trade off i am personally happy with them but i do alot of mud and soft terrain riding.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have 22/7/10s on the front and 22/11/10s on the rear. got them around december last year. they are a bit heavy but so far i really like them. they claw and dig thru most stuff i have come across. on hard pack not as well but most of my riding is in the woodsy trails and field stone piles around our property. my buddy at work has the same set up on his xx and he really likes them too. though he was not impressed with their asphalt life span. a few trips down the road from his place ate the tires knobs down more than he figured it would. but echoing z400 they are a great tire and i am happy with them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
14+ inches of snow today, though the rear would hop around when the snow got deepest i made it thru to be able to play before the plows came out this afternoon. these tires are a buy again when i wear them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts