Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know ive posted in the advertisers thread but wanted to post in the main forum.

first of all kyle is a stand up guy and easy to work with :thanks:for awesome c ustomer service man.

secondly and most importantly the 11/16 swaybar is bitchin it works like a champ and is easy to install. We ran only one race on this bar but it def helped i was up a gear in the trees from my normal laps and this particular race was on pavement and there were a few stock 700xx's there and you could tell they didnt have em because they would pick the inside front tire up off the ground and roll the tires over. jeffs and mine with the sway bars kept all four on the ground ill get pics up as soon as i can get ahold of em the do a comparison between mine and brians quad he was in third and fourth around corners with no bar and i was hanging them in 5th gear :xx:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup makes huge diff

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright guys we did a lil field hop yesterday on 92ck's double X with the Elkas and the 9/16 bar it was as far as i felt on the bike a perfect fit .... still slides and very controlable but dont quite hang it out like my 11/16 bar but it also isnt as stiff in a straight line and still keeps all fours on the ground, if youre running the elkas or an equivalent set up for the stock bar this thing would be perfect :thanks: kyle for a good product and again fast shipping and easy as pie to deal with ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts