Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
This looks very similar to the "Bang Bang" sway bar that was being sold in Kentucky a few years ago. It worked great but if you have aftermarket rear CV boot guards you will have to make notches in the guards for this style sway bar to fit.

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
@TRX700xxRace

If I was you I'd hold out and see if the OG L8ton bars come back out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@TRX700xxRace

If I was you I'd hold out and see if the OG L8ton bars come back out.

This looks very similar to the "Bang Bang" sway bar that was being sold in Kentucky a few years ago. It worked great but if you have aftermarket rear CV boot guards you will have to make notches in the guards for this style sway bar to fit.
Have you fellas used the L8ton bars? Are they durable?

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Have you fellas used the L8ton bars? Are they durable?
I’ve had one on my Original 700xx for years. And one on the other that was stolen. Very durable, you do have to keep the bushings lubed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes last Thanksgiving weekend. The one with the yellow grapics.

That sucks man! I do hope that justice gets served to that individual. Some people in this world have extremely low qualities and respect for others.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 5/8 bar that I bought from member Dalton Duree, I am very pleased with the quality, performance and price, he provided quick service too, you can contact him at 402-618-6038 this will save you money over going to his ebay site

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 5/8 bar that I bought from member Dalton Duree, I am very pleased with the quality, performance and price, he provided quick service too, you can contact him at 402-618-6038 this will save you money over going to his ebay site
I kinda like the idea of L8ton bars. They're more professionally put together. I don't like the way the welds look on the 5/8" that you mentioned. Plus it's a cosmetic factor that goes along with it as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts