Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored... Just seeing how many hits it got. Now I know how many of you bastards are as sick as I am. Love ya!!

:yay:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ya'll won't believe this Sh&*$$...........i found this website last nght laying in the bathroom floor...after going to "Taco Hell".........for 3 hours i "surfed"....on a river of.....&(#&$(@......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is an awesome website......i just ordered a 08 70xx after 2 weeks of looking all over the web for 4wheel deals.......this is the model my honda dealer said to go for:yay::yay:

ps, this is my #1...........POST

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ya'll won't believe this Sh&*$$...........i found this website last nght laying in the bathroom floor...after going to "Taco Hell".........for 3 hours i "surfed"....on a river of.....&(#&$(@......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is an awesome website......i just ordered a 08 70xx after 2 weeks of looking all over the web for 4wheel deals.......this is the model my honda dealer said to go for:yay::yay:

ps, this is my #1...........POST
Damn, your a dedicated 700xx freak..surfing while laying in floor after the big S!*#...LMAO

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very impressive guys.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think "Sharting".....is a phrase that comes to mind.....little algebra...
...(Shiz)+(farting)="Sharting"........:lmao:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mud butt

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys rock!! The wife now understands that I'm not the only soul with foul thoughts.... Way to keep things real, boys.

See ya on the trails...

·
Registered
174 Posts
So thats what that 13tooth sproket will do for you .....gets you out of the "nasty stuff"....
and whatever happenend to that darn tacobell dog.....OMG....you think He's burried in all that....??:lmao::lmao:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts