Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored... Just seeing how many hits it got. Now I know how many of you bastards are as sick as I am. Love ya!!

:yay:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ya'll won't believe this Sh&*$$...........i found this website last nght laying in the bathroom floor...after going to "Taco Hell".........for 3 hours i "surfed"....on a river of.....&(#&$(@......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is an awesome website......i just ordered a 08 70xx after 2 weeks of looking all over the web for 4wheel deals.......this is the model my honda dealer said to go for:yay::yay:

ps, this is my #1...........POST

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ya'll won't believe this Sh&*$$...........i found this website last nght laying in the bathroom floor...after going to "Taco Hell".........for 3 hours i "surfed"....on a river of.....&(#&$(@......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is an awesome website......i just ordered a 08 70xx after 2 weeks of looking all over the web for 4wheel deals.......this is the model my honda dealer said to go for:yay::yay:

ps, this is my #1...........POST
Damn, your a dedicated 700xx freak..surfing while laying in floor after the big S!*#...LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys rock!! The wife now understands that I'm not the only soul with foul thoughts.... Way to keep things real, boys.

See ya on the trails...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts