Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to bring my quad to work today to possibly look at making a belly skid plate. This is a direct quote from one of my co-workers upon seeing the XX.

"Hell oh Pete! I bet that bitch will walk the dog and make him like it! Hell yea....come on."

He then walked away mumbling something about black is faster and hot damn dual shocks in the back.

This pic perfectly sums up this guys mannerisms and speech.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
ill tell ya what thats funny

·
Registered
538 Posts
So I decided to bring my quad to work today to possibly look at making a belly skid plate. This is a direct quote from one of my co-workers upon seeing the XX.

"Hell oh Pete! I bet that bitch will walk the dog and make him like it! Hell yea....come on."

He then walked away mumbling something about black is faster and hot damn dual shocks in the back.

This pic perfectly sums up this guys mannerisms and speech.
:funny:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Good stuff and he's definitely right about the black part.

Hell yeah!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are slammed at work so I didn't get to take a look at.

Funny thing about this guy is that he can design, fabricate, build or fix anything. He's a huge asset to this company but you would never know it by just looking or listening to him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.