Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few picture of my Daughters and I riding around the Desert near El Paso Tx and Colorado Mountain trail near Del Norte Co. Had fun with them and it was a great experiance for all of us. Wish they could learn to ride the XX but all they can handle is the automatic 4X4.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Looks like fun! Once in awhile one of my daughters ( I have 3 daughters. No boys) go out riding with me too when they come home from college. They know how to ride my 700's too, they just don't ride like me and take it easy.

I used to live in El Paso when I was a kid. My dad was in the Army and the whole Vietnam crap was going on then. I think it was around 1968-69?

Shonie

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm stationed there now with five more moths to go then I am headed out to Montery CA. I want to ride Kermit Sand Dunes when I get back from this depolyment. I have heard different things about how it's run out there, registration, flags and fees. Not sure what I'll find but it would be another great trip to take my Daughters on. Tell you Dad thanks for his service to our Country, we could not of gotten this far without him.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sorry I missed you in Bliss, Tell your daughters my 11 yr old son rides mine. wait I mean my 16 yr old "caus' you have to follow the rules" right. I dont think I have ever seen him really get on it like Dad which is good. He also has a full set of gear Mom makes him wear when he rides mine. Looks like we'll be getting back about the same time,
Good luck I hope you can make it back with a full crew.
Snoshoe

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I'm stationed there now with five more moths to go then I am headed out to Montery CA. I want to ride Kermit Sand Dunes when I get back from this depolyment. I have heard different things about how it's run out there, registration, flags and fees. Not sure what I'll find but it would be another great trip to take my Daughters on. Tell you Dad thanks for his service to our Country, we could not of gotten this far without him.
Nice pics... When you get out here to Montery, PM me and I'll show you some really great riding areas in California. From Montery, Hollister Hills SVRA would be close and a nice riding area... for all ages and skill levels.

roadkill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.