Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and two of my friends are heading to Tall Pines riding area in Andover, NY this Saturday. I have never been there or heard about prior to a few days ago. I checked the web site and it looks like a nice place to ride. Has anyone ever ridden there, that could tell me the sweet spots to look for, or things to watch out for? And if anyone is in the area you're more than welcome to join and show us around. We're coming from NE Ohio, so it's just under a 3 hour drive, leaving Friday and staying at a motel overnight, riding all day Saturday and then heading home. My one friend and I will be on our Rincons, and my other friend on his brand new 2011 Suzuki Kingquad 500 with EPS. His brother has a 2011 Kingquad 750 that he's had to replace a few things on so far, so we'll see how the 500 stacks up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, the trip was pretty fun. All of the machines ran great, and I was surprised by the 500 Kingquad. It is pretty quick, comfortable, and stable. There was a notible hesitaion in belt, but I just attributed it to be because of the 26" Mudlites. It was still a good quad, did well in the mud and on the hills, but I just couldn't get it to wheelie, and I didn't want to try it in low range because I didn't know how it would affect it. The trails were not groomed the greatest because the owner said the frost was too hard to get through, but it made some areas more technical. There was no snow, but we found some ice to play around on, but I didn't get any video of that. I also didn't get to use my GOPRO because I forgot my memory card at home. Not as many pictures as I would have liked to get, no one wanted to stop riding and take pictures or video tape, we all just wanted to hammer, lol. Here are the few pictures I did get, and I managed to make a little video, too. Enjoy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Looks like you all had a good time. And like you had the place all to your self.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.