Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I love my 700xx but I have a question. I have a Warrior 350..with that bike I sit a little lower and the handlebars are at a perfect level. But with the 700 I am sitting a little higher and I feel like I am always reaching down for the bars. I tried adjusting them but when I get the height right, they are to far away. Are there any manufacturers that make a "taller" set of handlebars?
Thanks very much
Tom

·
Registered
223 Posts
I put a set of risers on mine with the stock bars and it brought the bar height up about an 1 1/2. Got them from Rocky Mountain

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Tusk makes a set of risers for about $20 on Rocky mountain that I use on mine.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine are Tusks too. Work great and dont cost much!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Precision shock and vibe mounts raise it bout 1/2". Think its $230 but well worth it from reviews I heard.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i like them a lot well worth the money if you ask me i have never ran flexx bars so cant tell you the difference

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any recommendations on a set up for someone 6"2", weekend warrior not looking to break the bank. I have read some concerns of the increase in height having cable length problems and/or the bars hitting the tank.

I was thinking possible trailtech clamp with some tag bars. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am just over 6'1'' and I just use the tusk ones on RMATV w/ stock bars. I dont do much w/ the xx besides a few hare scramble races, but I like this set up, nothing like on the 450s, but close enough for me. You probably shouldn't go higher than 1.5 to 2" for the cables to still work, and with going higher you may have to reroute some of them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Any recommendations on a set up for someone 6"2", weekend warrior not looking to break the bank. I have read some concerns of the increase in height having cable length problems and/or the bars hitting the tank.

I was thinking possible trailtech clamp with some tag bars. Any thoughts?
Rox Pivot Riser. I'm 6'2" and it helped a bunch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.