Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so to start this Off I will say, I am no where near my Quad and wont be till end of March. That being said any answers to this question would be great.

I recently Ordered one of Eds +1 inch stems (bent my stock stem before I left at a 30 degree angle). I am also using the trailtech bar clamp and Flexx Quad racer Handle bars. I am wondering with the +1 stem and the trail tech/Flexx bar combo if I am going to need a longer brake line. I Know it was semi tight with the stock stem and am not sure I could get an Extra Inch out of the line. If I do need a new line anyone have a good place to order one?

I know of at least 1 person who is running this set up but figure put it up here ao that if anyone else has the same question we can get it answered

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok well After a couple hours of Boredom reading old Posts I think I have found the answer to my question.. Cant remember who stated it but I think my lines should be long enough.. guess i will know in march for sure

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Baxter, I actually came to the Conclusion that I needed a new center line at least (after talking to one of the others on this forum). With the Trail tech clamp and Flexx bars it actually raised my bars slightly and made the line tight. Now I added another Inch to that, leads me to believe its not possible to stretched the line that far lol. Now to figure out which Brand to buy and whom to purchase them from!!! let the fun begin!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.