Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i think its time for this thread... who all has been broken trying to tame the beast and how. how many bones has the xx broken?
:atv:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I've only had mine since April. Haven't crashed yet...
But I do tend to drive like an old lady! Hahaha I've have too many crashes in the past and I tend to take it easy nowadays!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Well, I have done 2 front flips on this, one where the machine didn't flip, and the other where it did, fell off doing road wheels, flipped it atleast 15 times, and the worst that has physically happened to me was catching myself on fire and getting a stage 3 burn....but still ride for another 4 hours cuz I love to ride.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Well, I have done 2 front flips on this, one where the machine didn't flip, and the other where it did, fell off doing road wheels, flipped it atleast 15 times, and the worst that has physically happened to me was catching myself on fire and getting a stage 3 burn....but still ride for another 4 hours cuz I love to ride.
lol and u think im a crazy rider....at least i dont crash

·
Registered
355 Posts
I fractured 2 arm bones, right ulna and radius the third week of June. I rode into a ditch coming around a blind turn and took the force onto my right wrist. Broke the ends of the bones. I needed surgery a few weeks later with 3 pins on the end of the radius to put it back in place. Still in a cast with the pins sticking out of the skin under the cast. Pins should come out in a few weeks. Oh and don't worrry the quads fine!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I broke my right thumb, a few weeks ago. Hit a log sticking out on the trail while topping out 4th gear. smacked it pretty hard. My xx took it like a man, bent a rim and a tie rod, any other quad would have been seriously busted up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've had several quads over the years, and, as of yet, I haven't broken any bones or been injured at all on them. I ride pretty hard, but I guess I know when my luck is about to run out. I like to keep it that way. Also, my motivation for not wrecking, is that I have to pay to fix whatever gets broke. Being in aviation, I can't work with a cast on.

·
Registered
984 Posts
So far just a front flip over the handle bars, kissed the headlight and left a bruise on my hip when I slammed onto the ice.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Went full tilt sideways on the snow last winter in third, just in time for the dry pavement. Planted me and the bike on the cold hard road. Only bruised my right shoulder and sprained my right ankle though. Some road rash on the fenders, bent the steering stem and handle bars.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yeah I went riding this weekend and fell off a sand hill. The bowl at wiggins. What had happened was it started raining and I was driving on it sideways and fell. Next thing I know the XX is running me over and I broke my hand what a great day of riding. Also bent my bars pissed about that one. The hand doesn't cost me anything the bars cost me money.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yeah I was a little mad about hurting my XX. I mean she hasn't done me wrong but I hurt her. I got real emotional about that. That's cool though cause now I'm going to get her some sexier bars. Maybe some double d's. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
haha that was my reaction too...jumped up watchin her roll and yelled "what did I do to her!" mind you didnt notice till hours later my arm was bleeding (found out a week later I had partially dislocated the shoulder and a class II ac separation) I was on vacation...the FIRST day and totally blocked it from my mind (well the best I could lol) so I could ride... went to the dr when I got home...

the mind is a powerful thing! can you still ride with a broken hand?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts