Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious I guess!?! I've got two...one on my foot and one on my left shoulder. Both of them are girlie and both of them I love!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a 66 gto on my rt forearm and a pontiac symble and the words 66 pontiac gto on my rt upper arm. I also want a tractor on my left arm. I will try to get pics.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I once had a pin up on my side, it was a hott brunette, sadly it was air brush, LMAO.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you boys too chicken to feel the pain or just smart enough to not permanently ink up your bodies?? :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
I've never been able to decide on anything that I would really want, and will always like.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Are you boys too chicken to feel the pain or just smart enough to not permanently ink up your bodies?? :D
HAHA I feel asleep when I was getting mine the guy thought I passed out!!! most people dont want to permanently ink up their bodies would be my guess. I started with a dragon fly the added the vine and flowers then expanded it to look like a thong... I am hooked was trying for 3 years to get this guy to fix it and was anti tink... finally agreed then changed his mind so now I will go see my second choice...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
No real tattoos??? I'm kinda surprised actually!
I just have no desire to spend money on something that I have no interest in. I may someday get on on my calf or something, but I kind of like how I look now, haha.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting! I pictured you as a tattoo kind of guy Chuck! Same with you Scuzz!

·
Registered
574 Posts
None here, no amount of decoration could make me look good.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Well.....I have one around the neck a couple on my back and I also have my sleeve done. Other than that no, I don't have any tattoos:hey:.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Interesting! I pictured you as a tattoo kind of guy Chuck! Same with you Scuzz!
Wow scuzz, she was putting us in the same category, so I guess that means we are very cool, haha. And sorry to disappoint you, but I just don't see the point. I'd rather shovel out the money for something else than to mark up this pristine body that only myself thinks is pristine, LMAO.:hey:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well.....I have one around the neck a couple on my back and I also have my sleeve done. Other than that no, I don't have any tattoos:hey:.
Do we get to see the art?

What do you do for a living that you can get away with it?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts