Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm offshore and can't get to mine, Could someone check TPS voltage at idle and WOT?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
idle is supposed to be around 0 volts i think wide open was in the 4.2 area dont remember i had to play with this a lot the other week. I know the the xx has a efi fault for low setting out of wack and max setting out as well. The tps sensor was the issue i had with the +3 TB i think it was just the sensor itself. But fyi when it gets bored it changes the low side setting and you have to recalibrate the ecu for it to be in spec

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
idle is supposed to be around 0 volts i think wide open was in the 4.2 area dont remember i had to play with this a lot the other week. I know the the xx has a efi fault for low setting out of wack and max setting out as well. The tps sensor was the issue i had with the +3 TB i think it was just the sensor itself. But fyi when it gets bored it changes the low side setting and you have to recalibrate the ecu for it to be in spec
We had fits trying to get mine tuned, The hacked up butterfly plate didn't help either. I thought I remembered it being 0-5 volt but needed to make sure. Thanks

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Mine is running at 2200rpm at idle with the +3 throttle, haven't look at it yet, can it be the iac calibration?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is running at 2200rpm at idle with the +3 throttle, haven't look at it yet, can it be the iac calibration?
You'd need the vortex to adjust the iac, I had to unplug the iac to get a good idle.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The correct idle speed and a flashing dash light

1 - 11 of 11 Posts