Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone raced or own one of these? Stock is said to be 68hp and 188 lbft?? With the speedwerx kit can go as high as 87-88hp! Seems like one fast quad. I know they won at baja in 08 or 09 I dont knwo all the details though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've rode a renegade this weekend but I wasn't impress by the power, altough it was probably as fast or faster than my XX it just felt like it wasnt as quick.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'll never understand why they make utility atvs that fast like my buddys outlander 800 can hit 130km/h down hill. That's an accident waiting to happen.

I thought I read when our bikes came out first in a review that the XX was faster stock vs stock.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'll never understand why they make utility atvs that fast like my buddys outlander 800 can hit 130km/h down hill. That's an accident waiting to happen.

I thought I read when our bikes came out first in a review that the XX was faster stock vs stock.
Their both very even. It depends on conditions and rider. On pavement and quick shifting the 700xx will win. Loose surface and bad shifting the gade 800 will win.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ask for a rolling start if you line up against a high hp 4WD. Those belts are awfully hard to get the holeshot on from a dead stop, especially when they torque them up.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ive seen em run..... id say it just like a gade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts