Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Alba products are top notch! They're the ones who pretty much started it all on the XX. I wish I hadn't sold my pipe.!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I think the matlock racing guys use alba stuff. If it's good enough for them it should handle whatever you can throw at it! :tup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Its good stuff, when I joined everybody was between ALBA and EHS and pretty much split down the middle...EHS has wonderful service...and is active on this forum....Alba is not, anymore. Alba has given a few of us the run around....I have parts from both on my quad....good stuff either place

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i tried looking on the ehs website and i really didnt see much for the xx. i have a bike shop to take my xx to. i just have to find the parts. the honda dealer i go to has done turbo kits on the raptor 700r and other machines. of course hondas gonna be more expensive on parts so that why im looking for stuff online and just take everything there and tell them to do the work and let them know how much i owe them. im hoping to do everything this winter if all goes as planned. any advice please share it

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I got my stuff from EHS simply because of customer service, and Eric is alot closer to me than Alba. I will eventually crack this baby open and let Eric unleash some real power outta this turd!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got my stuff from EHS simply because of customer service, and Eric is alot closer to me than Alba. I will eventually crack this baby open and let Eric unleash some real power outta this turd!
lol. sounds good. it doesnt take much to get power out of the xx. everytime i do something to my quad i get more hp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts