Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I race with guys that have more money than me and better resources than me and trying to think of a name that would reprosent this. I had to sell one bike to pay for the bits for the 700xx. I am causing a bit of interest in my country and with Honda lowering the price of the 700xx . As Dirtwheels mag say's this changes everything.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I race with guys that have more money than me and better resources than me and trying to think of a name that would reprosent this. I had to sell one bike to pay for the bits for the 700xx. I am causing a bit of interest in my country and with Honda lowering the price of the 700xx . As Dirtwheels mag say's this changes everything.
bit confused.......:confused:

"I race with guys that have more money than me and better resources than me"

do you race "with" them or "against" them........I suppose I'm saying are you the "lone wolf" or the "pup in the kennel".

Linc

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

I always like letters that me something like:
DFP = deep "f" ing pockets
STA = spank their ass

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Good to see you got your picture in Quad UK magasine on the tractor.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Agent 86 from Get Smart........of KAOS........ummmmm or were KAOS the bad guys. Just havin a bit of fun.

And I like T-ReXX.......you need the double X

·
Registered
58 Posts

What about WANKER?! :lmao:

We
Are
Not
Known but
Everyone
Races

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:stupid:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts