·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awesome! I love mopars. I know a guy that also has a superbee and was caught on the interstate @ 173 mph. He has the ticket framed and puts it on his windshield at car shows. Are you ever going to build that duster that you are pulling the 340 out of? Those old 340's are good engines.

Mopar or No car!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
very very nice!! i a big mopar fan but can only afford chevys. someday im gonna have a 69 road runner someday!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
very very nice!! i a big mopar fan but can only afford chevys. someday im gonna have a 69 road runner someday!!
So so true. I have pretty much told myself that I might as well look elsewhere because mopars are so expensive, so I'm looking to find a 66 nova. I really think the best day of my life is when I got to drive a 67 Sport Fury Convertible with a 440 six pack.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my dad sold his 69 440 road runner for 800 buck. yes so much for family inherance

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got a new picture for my desktop thanks !!! I miss those old muscle car days had a few challengers and cudas back in the day. I`m an E-Body guy but that`s a sweet ride.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Gotta love those 70 Mopars. They are the unique ones. Its blasphemy to call the new "Charger" a Charger. I still kick myself in the rear end once in a while for selling my first car. 67 Coronet R/T original Hemi car. It originated from Georgia and was a theft recovery that I'm pretty sure that the engine ended up in a stock car someplace. When I got it it had a 440 that was pretty tricked out with some goodies. The car ran high 12's with street tires and 323 gears with a stock converter. Not bad for a car that nearly weighed 4000 lbs.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Gotta love those 70 Mopars. They are the unique ones. Its blasphemy to call the new "Charger" a Charger.
idk about that... i have an 06 daytona charder and it runs 14.5's at the drag strip and have had it to 150mph and she still had more to go and its all stock.

·
Registered
80 Posts
A Charger should have 2 doors not 4....just my opinion.
The new ones are nice cars but they`re not true to the original.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
A Charger should have 2 doors not 4....just my opinion.
The new ones are nice cars but they`re not true to the original.
just more room for da ladies!:hey::hey:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the replies gang. i love all the cars(old skool) i just stuck with mopars. ive also got a 71 rr 440 6pk 4 spd, 66 sport fury. as far as da ladies. two door! a gentleman always opens the door for the ladies. l.o.l........

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
two door! a gentleman always opens the door for the ladies. l.o.l........
you absolutly right! sry... 4 door more room for the ho's.:hey::lmao:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts