Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very Nice! I used to have a blue 2007 Raptor, but always loved the blue and white SE models, one of the best looking quads made!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
boost addict.
Is this your blue Raptor? Is Yamaha selling these? Those other machines are absolutely the most beautiful I've seen. Everything looks top-of-the-line. Very impressive. Need to know more about these quads.
Thanks,
Sid

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Congrats Jody, you already know I think that is the best looking quad ever. I hope to get one very soon but my addiction to make the xx fast keeps getting in the way lol.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hella nice bike, all i ever see around here is the blue ones

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love those SE's. Thats my favorite color scheme. And Monster's are the way to go. You got the big bores right?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I seen 2 brand new 08 raptors the other day. Both red and white, on th showroom floor. Relly nice looking scheme to.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Raptors are nice looking and great machines. If I didn't need the XX, IRS and ground clearance for the rougher terrain I have to ride around my way it would have been the bike I'd have bought.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you cough up the change for the polished ones or just brushed? Wish i would have bought big bores. I have the standard core Monsters and I polished them up myself. Love them. When installing watch the clearance between the left side pipe and your rear shock reservoir, i had to move mine around a bit to get more clearance. Also your gonna need to zip tie back the wires coming out of the crankcase.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Here are the pics of the fully polished bb Monster exhaust:hey: I will post a couple of pics tomorrow installed on the bike. Edit__ I won't post any more pics of this build, unless you guys want to see them.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sweet are the raptor headers the same diameter as the XX, and what are you going to use the Rappy for drags or trails?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hopefully drags! The xx is king in the trails!
You are correct, the XX is the trail king! My s/b XX would still kill a big 3 Raptor in a drag race:lol:. But this is going to be my drag queen, hoping for 80rwhp ss/sb with a +8 swingarm to hold it down.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts