Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's sunday and I tried to call OMF, and naturally, they were closed. Can anyone give me a price on the 11" wheels that they have for our bike? Just wondering. I'm impatient and I need to see how many bones I'm gonna have to shell out for these wheels.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I would like to get my bike set up with these wheels asap...pending the price of course!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy shit...I figured it would be about a grand! They look sick as hell. Nice quad bro. Now I have to go dig in my couch to find some change to save for those things! LOL

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol yeah they're not cheap but tough as hell. I smashed one of my front rims off a huge beach rock and all I lost was some powder coat on my bead ring. I was doing about 50 km/h.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, that's pretty good. I bet that hurt...did you smash into the handle bars like I always tend to do when I hit inanimate objects at speed. I'm surprised that I haven't broken a hip like that!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Man, that's pretty good. I bet that hurt...did you smash into the handle bars like I always tend to do when I hit inanimate objects at speed. I'm surprised that I haven't broken a hip like that!
i f*&cked up my thumb doin that. caught a tree with the right front tire and it just ripped the bars outta my grip. i spun the throttle control bout 90 degrees up on bars with my thumb. that sucked i had to use my palm to throttle back to camp.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, that's a tough way to trash your stuff. I'd kinda rather just fall off, but my ass forms a super tight seal to the seat when I start riding crazy!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I called them the rear 11" reenforced ones like Matlock runs are $225 ea

1 - 9 of 9 Posts