Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been stuck in my head for the last couple days so I'm going to share it with the rest of the world.

And before you say anything MustangGH, trucks are superior to cars and there is nothing you can do about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeVU4kmKvg

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That was funny as hell!

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or go in the snow, or go offroading, or be the coolest person on the road. :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
People that have trucks and don't even need them or use them for what they're meant for come off as big d bags to me. It's like why spend that much money on gas to drive around a jacked up truck with rims on pavement.

·
Registered
505 Posts
People that have trucks and don't even need them or use them for what they're meant for come off as big d bags to me. It's like why spend that much money on gas to drive around a jacked up truck with rims on pavement.

Because they think they are as stated above "the coolest person on the road." :lmao:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I use my truck to haul crap, get around in the snow and be the coolest person on the road. So it's win/win for me.

About to put a more powerful motor in it and with that comes fancy rims but I'm keeping the stock rims/mud tires for winter so I can still get around in the snow.

So in the summer it will be a haul ATV/crap/street truck and in winter it will be a haul ATV/crap/snow truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts